Our approach to therapy is safe, effective, healing. We provide a contemporary approach to individual, couple, family and group issues. Challenges with relationships, family, career, health, or world events can become a catalyst to awaken to unknown strengths, to step beyond limited or habitual responses to our circumstances. We can help.
The unique needs of the client determine the path the individual, couple, or group takes to grow or evolve, as well as the direction for therapy.
Our Associates will support you to identify and meet your personal goals.
Look within and Listen to yourself—your thoughts, feelings, sensations and intuitive perceptions.
Clarify your boundaries and have compassion for yourself.
Recognize and release what is not working—false beliefs and attachments, self-limiting habits, addictions or patterns of behavior.
Mourn losses–by acknowledging and appreciating feelings as they arise (needs, hurts, fears, doubts, resentments, disappointments. . .)
Learn to detach. Recognize that often your own and others bad behavior is a misguided or unskilled attempt to take care of needs.
Become more Skillful. Act. Observe results and course correct as needed.
Explore living more and more from your greatest potential as a human being. Trust your inner authority. Typical concerns:
1. CONNECT with inner and outer healing resources: Use breath work, energy work, intention and intuition to heal the past and balance body, mind, heart and spirit.
2. OBSERVE: Become mindful of stress reactions–shock, crisis, grief/mourning, mental health concerns, insight/resilience in yourself and others
3. DEEP LISTENING: Listen to yourself and others with your whole body, heart and soul. Practice having compassion for yourself and others.
4. Engage: Creativity and intuition using the 12 senses of embodied awareness. Gain Self-directed inner guidence to provide you with personal insight, value, meaning and healing
5. EMPOWER: Follow inner-guidance and practice Self-care. Course correct as needed. Choose what helps you heal over what hurts, hinders or injurs you, others, your community, environment and the eco-sphere. Lead by example as you embody your new life.
Our Associates are here to help you explore these life concerns as opportunities for spiritual integration, the development of character and personal liberation. Dr Beth Hedva also offers on-line training in Embodied Awareness to enhance intuition and use inner resources for Self-healing.
You may be interested in using intuitive services to gain perspective on your life. An ‘intuitive reading’ may allow you to organize and reflect upon personal thoughts, questions, and concerns. Dr. Hedva uses a variety of intuitive tools depending on your concerns and questions: astrology, tarot and numerology, along with ‘straight psychic work’ or past-life regression work each offer specific reflections on a person’s innate gifts, talents and resources, or tools an individual may already have to aid in successfully meeting life’s challenges.
Readings are clarifying, empowering and illuminating.